Delivery & Warranty

Confirmation of Measurement & Order

A 30% deposit is required when placing an order. For supply only, the remaining balance (70%) must be paid and cleared before shipment. For installation, a 50% payment is required before the installation day and the remaining 30% within five days after installation is completed.

Please make sure that the measurements/3D drawings are confirmed and correct. Once the deposit is paid, it will form part of a binding contract between the buyer and us. Please read our Terms and Conditions and ensure you agree with them before placing an order.

Late payment interest will occur if you do not pay within the abovementioned period. For more information, please read "Sales Terms & Conditions" or contact us by E-mail: info@canopyworld.co.uk

Delivery

Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver at a pre-set nominated time. Therefore, to avoid delays in installation, we suggest arranging the delivery before you are due to install. Please allow four weeks from confirmation of the order for your order to be delivered.

We ship your order using our carrier service. All products are well packed, and we will advise you of the delivery date.

Delivery within the Greater Manchester region is Free of charge. Outside of this, but within England, delivery is charged at £1 per mile. Please contact the sales office to confirm delivery charges to Scotland, Northern Ireland and the offshore UK destinations.

Returns Policy

Faulty/Damaged Product

In the unlikely event that a delivered product (including special order and made-to-measure items) is faulty or delivered damaged.

Made to Measure Product: We will only exchange the damaged parts for Made to Measure product.

General Goods: We can either provide you with a full refund or exchange. Notification of any defect must be made within two working days of the product being delivered to you. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part refund, full refund or product exchange. Faulty products must be advised in writing either by post or email or by telephone within two days for a refund consideration (including the delivery charge) by us to take place.

Alternatively, collection of the product can be arranged through our nominated carrier, where the cost of the return will be at our expense. We require the return of the products within seven days of the refund request being made. To arrange for the product(s) to be collected, send an e-mail to: sales@canopyworld.co.uk with your order number and details of the product to be returned. We will either dispatch a replacement or process the refund. All refunds will be made to the account used to purchase the product.

Products No Longer Required

In the event that you wish to return a product that is no longer required.

Made to Measure Product: The product is not refundable once the order is approved and cut. However, we are more than happy to help you with a redesign to the one you need. Please note that extra fees may be payable for this.

General Goods: We can provide you with a refund, less a 25% restocking charge (if applicable) and excluding any delivery charges, provided we are advised of the proposed return within 14 days of the product being delivered to you. Send an email to sales@canopyworld.co.uk, and we will arrange for the collection of the product by our nominated carrier. There will be a minimum charge of £30 for this service, payable by you, which may increase significantly depending on your location and product type. Your refund will be processed within 14 days.

Please note that this service may not always be available due to the storage space.

Additional Information

Returned items/goods must include the ‘Free’ ‘Sample’ item (if provided). If failing to include this so, we will deduct the amount from your refund.

All refunds will be made to the account used to purchase the product. This does not affect your statutory rights.